Wednesday, April 2, 2014
As of right now, this is the coolest Installous alternative we can find, because it allows users to download apps for free which would otherwise cost them money. All they need is a simple Apple id. Kuaiyong first came out in 2012 and it offered the masses great apps at basically no cost. The app comes with an easy to manage interface, using Windows Explorer. So if you’re a Windows Explorer fan, you’ll feel right at home. Because of the fact that we’ve frequently witnessed the death of amazing free apps, nobody can know for sure how long Kuaiyong will be available for. As a matter of fact, Kuaiyong ironically means “Use it quickly” in Chinese, basically telling us to use it while we can download Appcake.
Nowadays, free iOS apps are gradually becoming more complex and more vital for iDevice users. Zeusmos allows users to install free apps with only a few taps of the screen. One of Zeusmos’s best features is its easy to use UI (user interface), making it an alternative we can’t leave off our list.
If you’re looking for the best, look no further than AppCake download. Its strong suit is the fact that it offers its own unique blend of features that other apps do not. You’ll be glad to know that AppCake has been providing users with free downloads for both Apple as well as Android OS devices since 2008. Anything you need, it’s there. AppCake has hundreds of free apps and games, so because of this and more, we’re naming it the best alternative on the market.
vShare or Appvv
In short, vShare (also known as Appvv) is a great app that can help you download even greater apps. Think of it as a door that you walk through in order to access millions of apps that you wish to install.
Some of its features may seem a bit complicated but ultimately it helps with your download.
If you like to use your PC and your mobile device at the same time, then iFunBox is one of the top Installous alternatives on the market. It offers users both a mobile and a PC version so that you can sync both devices together and transfer files between them. iFunBox supports both Mac as well as the Windows platform and it’s compatible with all iDevices which run iOS 6. All you have to do is search for any IPE files you want and then transfer them to your iDevice in order to install the app.
HipStore is quite similar to iFunBox. This alternative to Installous allows users to download their apps via their PC instead of their iDevice. However, HipStore makes the installation apps a lot easier by allowing you to simply drag and drop the IPA files into your iOS device. There are three easy steps: plug in the USB cable, download the IPA files and last but not least, transfer them into your iDevice.
Pandaapp, also known as Panda App, represents an unconventional way to install an app into your iDevice. Nevertheless, it deserves a place on our list. When you use Panda App and you want to install an application, you need to first download the app from your computer, then transfer it to your iDevice’s directory in order to complete the process.
A few other Installous alternatives we didn’t put on our list, but worth checking out, are: AppAddict, Apptrackr, IPA Search, IPAStore, IPA Installer Console and IPA Search.
Disclaimer: https://plus.google.com/109300361876595561452/posts is not affiliated with any apps, websites or developers mentioned in this article. We only encourage users to purchase an app if it is useful to you. The only purpose of using cracked apps should be to test the app before purchasing it. This is why although Installous is gone, there are still so many alternatives out there.
Thursday, April 11, 2013
For many having a list of most important or must have apps and tweaks from cydia is very hard. Well if you are new to this or not that experienced finding the right app that suits your needs is a really time waster. It’s easy to Google and read about certain apps and tweaks, but most of them are just a list or not properly presented. In this article we will try to clarify those misunderstandings. This short list will contain cydia apps and tweaks that I consider essential for any user with a jailbroken iDevice.
- Even if you are new to the jailbreak world there is that one thing you will try to find and install it. As you know all iDevices lack a file manager. The answer is simple iFile does the job perfectly. Beside the things that you find in a file manager you will be surprised to see that it is also an Image viewer, video and audio player. It supports a lot of multimedia formats. You can also install DEB. You can also view and edit text files. With its built-in web server iFile is also a file downloader and uploader. You can also compress or decompress files.
- Users with many apps know well the folder limitations of iOS. With FolderEnhancer all those limitations are removed. With this tweak you can create folders inside a folder, add folders to dock. Possibility to have up to 320 icons in a folder. You can also disable animation or hide the folder name and wallpaper.
- There is no good web browser without a download manager. The tweak Safari Download Manager extends the functionality of Safari. It allows you to download any file type.
- SBSettings is yet another well-known tweak that brings new functionality to SpringBoard. We all get tired navigating to settings section and toggling some functions. Well SBSettings brings most of the important toggles to SpringBoard. This way you will have like toggles for Wireless, Bluetooth and many more at your fingertips.
- Activator is the perfect tweak if you like gesture control. By defining gestures you can activate certain features or apps. It is very intuitive and easy to use.
- Auxo is relatively new to the jailbreak world. It tries to redefine the iOS task switcher. You can get e better preview of running apps, dismissing them with ease. Toggles for some usual features.
- If you know what Hackulo.us is, then you will know what AppSync is. For those who do not know, AppSync allows you to install any .ipa file on your iDevice.
These are the apps and tweaks that you should install on your iPhone or any other iDevice.
Thursday, February 7, 2013
Monday, February 4, 2013
- SiNful iPhone: has a growing community of more than 3 million users, forums and support; so far is the leading source of high quality apps and tweaks. In order to gain access all you have to do is enter Cydia/APT URL: http://sinfuliphonerepo.com
- Hackulo.us is one of the most popular repositories available. Many users jailbreak their devices in order to download Installous, cool app that allows you to install for free all the paid apps available in Apple’s AppStore. To add this source, enter Cydia/APT URL: http://cydia.hackulo.us
- xSellize is a repo that supplies you with the latest emulators available for NES, Nintendo 64 and GameBoy, along with a whole bunch of ROMs and packs, apps and tweaks. In order to gain access to this repository, all you have to do is enter Cydia/APT URL: http://cydia.xsellize.com
- Insanlyi is a repository that focuses more on quality rather than quantity, and if you are concerned with the customization of your iOS device, here you will find the coolest tweaks available. To use it enter Cydia/APT URL: http://repo.insanelyi.com
- PwnCenter is the repository to choose your ringtone from; there are no apps, tweaks or themes though. Enter Cydia/APT URL: http://apt.pwncenter.com
- iHacks is the All-in-One repository that covers basically everything. Enter Cydia/APT URL: http://ihacksrepo.com
- iCauseFX Enter Cydia/APT URL: http://repo.icausefx.com
- HackYouriPhone: Enter Cydia/APT URL: http://repo.hackyouriphone.org
- p0dulo Enter Cydia/APT URL: http://p0dulo.com
- BiteYourApple Enter Cydia/APT URL: http://repo.biteyourapple.net